The Controller of the User's personal data provided via the contact form, i.e. the entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing, is "EMES" MATEUSZ SIEGERT, Usługowa 9 Kruszyn Krajeński, 86-005, Białe Błota, NIP 9671362775 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
The personal data submitted by the User in the contact form is processed by the Controller based on the User’s consent, in accordance with the Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’).
The User has the right to access their data at any time, amend it, have it removed, or have its processing restricted, as well as the right to object to data processing and the right to data portability.
The Controller processes the Website User's personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with the User, especially to handle complaints about the Controller's products or services;
- To present commercial offers to the User by electronic means;
- To present commercial offers to the User by phone.
The Controller may also process the User's personal data as included in the contact form for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and perform a contract (if any) between the User and the Controller and serve the User as a client of the Controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- in order to handle financial settlements with the User as a client of the Controller related to a contract between the parties (if any), as well as pursue claims (if any) against the User as a client based on legitimate interests of the Controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and fulfil the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate regulations in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
- in order to conduct the Controller's marketing activities based on legitimate interests of the Controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, also in accordance with the declarations of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. The consents given with regard to marketing communication (e.g. sending commercial information via electronic means or phone calls for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to fulfil the legal obligations of the Controller towards the User as specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR.
The User's personal data shall not be transferred by the Controller to third parties.
The Controller shall retain personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purposes, i.e.:
- for the period of the Controller's business activity.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Controller at:
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.